PLUS HUMAN RESOURCES CLARIFICATION TEXT WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF LAW OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
This clarification text plays the role of data supervisor within the scope of the 10th article of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Followed in Fulfilling the Clarification Obligation, as prepared by
PLUS HUMAN RESOURCES.
1. Identity of the Data Controller:
Your personal data can be processed by PLUS HUMAN RESOURCES in the framework described below, in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698.
2. Purpose of Processing Personal Data:
• To facilitate information
• To provide information about products by email and online advertising.
• To explain special offers, and promotional activities related to our products and services.
• To validate calls, pooling information and consultation processes about our company's services and campaigns.
• Activity of marketing
• Communication in pre-contract negotiations will be processed for services
3. To whom and for what purpose your personal data can be transferred:
In order to carry out marketing operations in order to present your personal data, products and services in a better way and to communicate with you within the scope of any information, promotion, advertisement and other purposes; It will be shared with our business partners providing call center services, sms and mailing companies, Google and Facebook located abroad within the framework of advertising activities, and other branches domestically due to the use of a shared server, and our company's global server.
4. Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection:
Your personal data provided in the internet application form for the purposes specified in Article 2 of this Clarification Text will be included in the file system/archive. Provided that it is compulsory to process data for the legitimate interests of the data controller, it will be transmitted to the electronic archive and information systems of PLUS HUMAN RESOURCES, in a digital environment, provided that it does not infringe on the concept of open consent in 5/1 and the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned.
Your Rights Within the Scope of 5.KVKK:
Without prejudice to the conditions stipulated in Article 28 of the KVKK titled “Exceptions”, your rights under the Article 11 of the Law;
By applying to our institution,
• Learning whether your personal data is processed,
• Requesting information if your personal data has been processed,
• To learn the purpose and purpose of processing your personal data,
• To know the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
• Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
• Request your personal data to be deleted or destroyed within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
• Requesting the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred to be notified of the transactions made in accordance with the subparagraphs (d) and (e) above,
• To object to the emergence of a result against you due to the analysis of your personal data exclusively with automated systems,
• If your personal data is processed illegally, you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage if you suffer damage.
As personal data holders, your requests regarding your rights are recorded in writing with the “Data Owner Application Form” shared on www.plusinsankaynaklari.com or registered e-mail email@example.com address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or previously In case you submit your identity in a verifiable way by using the e-mail address registered and registered in the system, our company will complete the request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest. However, if the transaction requires a separate cost, the fee determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged.
PLUS HUMAN RESOURCES